Slings are constructed with 9800 lbs. per square inch high tensile nylon with ultraviolet protection
Have drop forged pear rings rated to lift 8400 lbs. each
- Made from a UV protected marine grade dyed polyester that helps to reduce stretching.
- Dyed Gray.
- Sealed with a UV protective latex coating that keeps sand and salt from getting between the nylon weave.
- Sewn-in lead weight strips.
- Galvanized 5/8″ pear rings with sheaf guards.
- Built specifically to hold a watercraft.
- Factory rating printed on the label. 8400 pounds basket rating per sling
***Available in 10′, 12′, 14′, & 16” (additional lengths available; call for pricing)
4" x 10 FT, 4" x 12 FT, 4" x 14 FT, 4" x 16 FT