6″ Heavy Duty Slings
The 6″ Heavy Duty Sling is constructed with 9800 lbs. per square inch high tensile, military grade, non-scuffing belting.
Features drop forged pear rings rated to lift 12000 lbs. each.
Heavy Duty 6″ Sling
- 6″ Wide
- Made from a UV protected marine grade dyed polyester that helps to reduce stretching.
- Features black color dying process developed for the boat lift industry that guarantees the color will not transfer onto your boat.
- Double padded keel pad
- Sewn-in lead weight strips
- Galvanized 5/8″ pear rings with sheaf guards.
- Built specifically to hold a watercraft.
- Factory rating printed on the label. 12,000 pounds basket rating per sling.
***Available in 14′, 16′,18′, & 20′ (additional lengths available; call for pricing))
6" x 12 FT, 6" x 14 FT, 6" x 16 FT, 6" x 18 FT, 6" x 20 FT